XFIRE – XFR15.44
• Black powder cast frame
• Impressive 150 ounce motor structure
• 2.5” four layer copper voice coil
• Rugged, reinforced lightweight carbon fiber cone; superior sonic accuracy, punch and detail capable of all out full frontal bass on demand
• “Dual-Core Conex” spider suspension with woven tinsel leads for maximum audio transfer and consistent linear cone travel
• Dual stitched “Precision Linear Drive” foam surround provide more usable cone surface area while maintaining linear excursion reducing distortion allowing extreme peak to peak travel
• Blacked-out XFIRE back plate
• XFIRE molded motor cover
• XFIRE secure seal gasket
|XFIRE – XFR15.44|
|DC Resistance (Ω)||4 ohm (Ω)|
|Peak Power (Watts)||2250W|
|Continuous Power (RMS)||750W|
|Effective Frequency Range||21Hz – 150Hz|
|Cone Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Surround Material||Resin Fiber|
|X-MAX||33MM 1 Way|
|Resonance Frequency (Fs)||34Hz|
|Mechanical Q Factor (Qms)|
|Electrical Q Factor (Qes)|
|Total Q Factor (Qts)|
|Recomended Box Volume Sealed||N/A|
|Recomended Box Volume ported||2.75 – 4.25 cu ft|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||14.06″|
|Top Mount Depth||7.75″|
|Bottom Mount Depth||N/A|
We also sell complete install packages (radios, speakers, etc.) that ensure you get every major component you need to make your purchase and installation as easy as possible. Please feel free to contact Customer Service with any install/package questions at 1-844-30AUDIO, Ext.1, or message us through eBay.
NOTE: We advise that you retain all factory screws or other fasteners when removing the factory speakers as these may be necessary when installing your new aftermarket speakers. Depending upon vehicle configuration, other fasteners may be required.
DISCLAIMER: This fit guide has been researched to the best of our ability with the most current available vehicle information. The information provided is only to be used as an approximate guide.
Different trim levels and/or factory premium audio systems may cause your particular vehicle’s specifications to differ from the specifications offered in this fit guide. Volunteer Audio recommends that you check your vehicle for proper fitment, or consult your professional installer, prior to determining your actual speaker size.
You should also consider the mounting depth, overall diameter, and cut-through diameter of the speakers to ensure that they fit properly without hindering operation of any windows or internal OEM parts.